Tuesday, September 05, 2006

08.28.06_L's Article

Hey L,

Panalo yung article mo. I was really impressed, i enjoyed reading it so much. I heard may event last saturday sa FP some 70 artists ba? I missed it though. Anudun ka ba? Okay yung parallelism na ginawa mo about the Art Walk and Cubao X. Never thought of it though before I read you paper pero I think its something interesting to explore. I have a question though. About GP, I'm just wondering I notice yung favorability mo sa practice ng GP.

Do you think that there is the word 'maturity' is significant to mention over the success of GP? They've been running for apparently 6 years the longest running space among the ones you mentioned and the people primary running them are ...well to a certain extent has already attained a certain level of maturity already as artists. San kaya sa tingin mo naging tama ang GP to have run that long and have attained the success they already have?


Ako ulit,
Joy

No comments: